RN/PRN Care Manager
– Provide comprehensive and quality nursing care at the Patient’s home in accordance with the doctor’s prescriptions in the care plan.
– Responsible for collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to develop the care plan for the patient.
– Manage treatments and nursing activities to meet the needs of each patient.
– Responsible for evaluating patient service utilization and patient progress. Review the assessment with the care team, patient, family members, physician, and case manager as needed.
– Performs PRN visits, and available on call as needed (approximately every 3-4 weeks).
– Current State of Texas Nursing License
– Minimum of one year of experience as a registered nurse.
– A first experience in the field of home health is desired. Kinnser/Wellsky experience is a plus.
– Ability to speak, read and write in English.
– Must have and maintain a valid Texas driver’s license and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
– Must maintain a current Basic Life Support (RCP) certificate
– Medical, dental and vision major
– Several major medical plans to choose from AND spousal insurance
– 6 major paid holidays
– Additional salary for holidays and weekends
– Pay per visit
– Mileage reimbursement
– 24/7 support from experienced staff
– Paid training
– Family atmosphere
– Immediate hiring
Base salary range: $56,000 to $95,000